You will go home with the following items :
- Drawing Sheets
- 1 pc of marker
- 1 pc of paint brush
- 1 pc of notebook
- Goodie bags
SATURDAY, 29th DECEMBER 2018, 10.00 AM to 4 PM
59 ALIWAL STREET
(Near Bugis MRT Station & Lavender MRT Station)
Tea breaks will be provided inshaAllah :)
- Bring a friend along and enjoy $5 OFF!
- If you are bringing a friend along, please opt for 2 Pax. Do not forget to include the person's name and email address in the message while processing your payment.
- We allow a deposit of 50% of the total price. The balance is required to be paid on the day you attend the workshop :) (Kindly select Deposit 1 Pax or Deposit 2 Pax)
- By proceeding to make payment for your workshop booking, you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions.
Sketch & Paint Workshop
1. The demands and pace of this workshop are designed for ladies ONLY. Children aged 16 years old and below are recommended to attend this workshop with a parent or guardian.
2. MRYANA reserves all rights to alter or revise the date, time, venue, content, fees, or instructor of any scheduled course, session, workshop, talk or event.
3. Participants are ineligible for a full or partial refund in any case of absence, non-attendance or inability to complete a course, session or workshop due to any reasons from the participant’s part.
4. MRYANA will refund the pro-rated amount of any course, session, workshop, talk or event within 10 working days upon the notification of change if they are unable to be postponed or replaced and have to be cancelled or shortened due to unforeseen circumstances.
5. Unless the participant is 16 years old and below, additional children or adults are not allowed to accompany the participant for the course, session, workshop, talk or event. MRYANA reserves all rights to act in favour of the course, session, workshop, talk or event without incurring any penalty or owing any refund in monies or in other goods, services and transactions not involving money. MRYANA can make a decision to charge or prohibit the additional person(s) from entering or reject the participant’s entry.
6. MRYANA will not be responsible to you or any third party for any damage whatsoever and howsoever it was caused, including but not limited to any direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or loss of personal property.
7. MRYANA provides complimentary food and beverages unless stated otherwise. It is under the food consumer’s discretion to consume food within our premises. MRYANA will not be responsible for any cost incurred, damages or loss whatsoever and howsoever it was caused, including but not limited to your allergies, medical conditions, dietary restrictions or religious restrictions.
8. Any form of multimedia used or any photographs and videos taken during any course, session, workshop, talk, or event may be used for publicity purposes for MRYANA and/or associated activity.
9. Capturing of any part or all of instructions, content or course materials during or after any course, session, workshop, talk or event by the means of photography or videography is strictly prohibited. In case of violation, participants unreservedly consent themselves, without contest, to be held liable for intellectual property rights violation. Under this act, they are liable to make full compensation as required by MRYANA.
10. All content and materials provided for all courses, sessions, workshops, talks and events belong exclusively to MRYANA. Copying, modifying or reproducing any part of it in any media or form, for profit in monies or in other goods, services and transactions not involving money, or for free, is prohibited unless an explicit written permission from MRYANA is obtained.
11. MRYANA reserves all rights to alter the terms and conditions of any course, session, workshop, talk or event conducted by MRYANA.